Saturday 7 May 2011

SITI LATIFAH BINTI AHAMAD :)


happy MOTHERS day mumssss ! 

who care for us and guide us 
you can feel their love and gentleness 
as they walk through life besides us 

they do great things for us everyday 
they whisper in our ears 
they even hold us in their hearts 
when we are filled with all our fears 

they are always there to give a hug 
and try to make us smile 
they treat us with respect and love 
they treat us like their child 

God blessed with me an Angel 
i'm proud to call my own 
she's been with me throught my life
been with me as i've grown 

She's guided me the best she can 
she's taught me like no other 
and i'm thankful i'm the LUCKY one 
who get's to call her 

MOTHER 
:) 

mama , HAPPY MOTHERS day , thanks for raise me up with ur fully touch of LOVE , and thanks for being my wonder moms , you are the best mother ever i had in this world , GOD , im pray that my moms will being fine always till last :') ILOVEYOUSOMUCHIES mama siti latifah binti ahamad ♥




2 comments:

  1. happy mothers day for your mom okeyh ! :)also,my mumyy ! weee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sayang , send my regards to your mums sayang :)

    ReplyDelete